We believe all financial institutions should have equal market access and growth opportunities.
The Mortgage Partnership Finance® (MPF®) program from FHLBank San Francisco helps make selling your home loans easier. With the MPF program, you enjoy reliable access to the secondary market for mortgages, plus a host of other benefits:
- Grow your mortgage business by fulfilling more loan requests from qualified customers
- Transfer any interest rate or prepayment risks
- Bolster your customer relationships
- Earn potential credit enhancement fees
Plus, you work with trusted investors and experts from the FHLBank San Francisco MPF Team. We can help guide you through the process with:
- Online training with step-by-step instructions
- Educational webinars available for download
- More in-depth MPF University courses
Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Mortgage Program
The MPF Program is ideal for any size financial institution looking to attract and retain customers, without taking on the associated risks of long-term home loans. Lenders in the MPF Program say they are more competitive in their marketplace and see improved profits. Refer to this site for information on becoming a Participating Financial Institution (PFI) in the MPF Program. Browse through several different MPF options, based on your servicing needs and risk appetite.