Welcome to Mortgage Partnership Finance® Program
We believe all Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco members should have equal access to secondary market opportunities, no matter their size. As a MPF® Program provider, the FHLBank San Francisco offers a variety of products that can increase your competitive advantage, enhance your relationship with both your borrowers and your community and reduce your interest rate risk.
As a Participating Financial Institution (PFI), you have a variety of options and benefits through the MPF Program, including:
- Increased control over loan origination process
- Risk sharing or non-risk sharing products available
- Retained or released servicing
- Servicing released options w/non-solicit, non-compete protection
- Complimentary access to Desktop Underwriter (DU)
- Educational resources and information
This website will help guide you through the application process and each step of training for the MPF Program, from how to apply to become a Participating Financial Institution (PFI) to how to deliver your first loan. Click on one of the above paths to get started. If you’re not sure what you need to do next, contact us and we’ll help point you in the right direction.
Thank you for choosing FHLBank San Francisco and the MPF Program!